- StewardNet Email Newsletter (Free Twice a Year Stewardship Resource Email from the ELCA) Download here
- Luther Seminary: Center for Stewardship Leaders: https://faithlead.luthersem.edu/stewardship/
- Luther Seminary Weekly Stewardship Tips and Resources Newsletter (Free) Sign Up Here
- Callahan, Kennon L. Twelve Keys to an Effective Church: Strong, Healthy Congregations Living in the Grace of God (San Francisco: Jossey Bass, 2010).
- Christopher, J. Clif. Not Your Parents’ Offering Plate: A New Vision for Financial Stewardship (Nashville: Abingdon Press, 2008).
- Hale, Ashley. The Lost Art of Church Fund Raising (Chicago: Precept Press Inc., 1993).
- Hoge, Dean et al. Plain Talk about Churches and Money (The Alban Institute, 1997).
- Joiner, Donald W. Creating a Climate for Giving (Nashville: Discipleship Resources, 2001).
- Lane, Charles R. Ask, Thank, Tell: Improving Stewardship Ministry in Your Congregation (Minneapolis: Augsburg Fortress, 2006).
- Lane, Charles R. & Pomroy, Grace Duddy. Embracing Stewardship: How to put stewardship at the heart of your congregation’s life (Embracing Stewardship, LLC, 2016).
- Lupton, Robert D. Toxic Charity: How Churches and Charities Hurt Those They Help (and How to Reverse It) (New York: HarperCollins, 2011).
- Miller, Herb. New Consecration Sunday Stewardship Program, Rev. Ed. With Guest Leader Guide & CD-ROM (Nashville: Abingdon, 2007).
- Reeves, Michael et al. Creative Giving: Understanding Planned Giving and Endowments in Church (Nashville: Discipleship Resources, 2005).
Find them all at Amazon or other online retailers.